Tuesday 7th August 2012 – Johannesburg Zoo, South Africa
I say no more!!
I work in a predominently male environment, it’s no wonder I’m the way I am!!
A couple of peeves that I have :
a) If the tea-lady is not there, dudes – don’t call me to make you tea, I hold a higher position than you do – MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN TEA!! (Oh, and P.S. wash your frigging dishes after you – your soft, tender hands will not melt in the water – you bunch of filthy, lazy arse woosies!!!)
Right, so with school holidays upon us and MudBaby and B/F alone at home during the day … all sorts of strange things happen (mostly because B/F tends to forget there is a small whirlwind in the house that causes chaos every two minutes).
Eventually got to my ‘puter a short while ago, and I see this little sticker lying on the floor underneath my chair. Apparently these are rules I should have read before using the chair, but because it was stuck under the chair with a warning “DO NOT REMOVE THIS LABEL” …. I never really looked there – I mean c’mon who goes and lies on the floor to check out the underneath of the chair to see where the rules are?
1. Do not stand on this chair, do not use this chair as a step-ladder – (ok, rule No. 1 broken about 20 times already)
2. Use this product only for seating one person at a time (may I plead the 5th on that offense?)
3. Do not use this chair unless all bolts, screws and knobs are firmly secured (bolts, screws – this I understand … but knobs? B/F will not be amused!!)
4. At least every 4 months, check all bolts, screw and knobs to ensure they are tight (back to the knobs again!!)
5. If parts are missing, broken, damaged or worn stop use of the product until repairs are made using factory authorized parts (firstly, how will I know if parts are missing, I’m a bookkeeper FFS – factory authorized parts are a money-making racket as far as I’m concerned).
6. Failure to follow these warnings could result in serious injury (oh, I doubt it, it’s not a very long way to the floor!!)
…. Place picture of unstable chair ….. HERE ….
Erica Mae Butts and Shanita Latrice Cunningham… it’s a pity you are such scum of the earth … your performances may have won you an Oscar each!!
‘They beat her repeatedly both with a belt and with plastic coat hangers. You can see the outlines of the strikes on this child’s body. There is not one area of this child’s body that was unharmed except for the soles of her feet.’ That was the fate of little Serenity Richardson who was all of 3 year olds when she went to visit these two psychotic devils!
You want to hyperventilate and collapse in shock? I would have helped you down to the devil …. you knew what you were doing, it was fun for you wasn’t it? Perhaps your remaining days that you will spend in prison for the rest of your pathetic lives will take on an entire new meaning!
People like this need to be taken to the public square and left at the mercy of people who can do the same them as they did to an innocent defenceless child …. the devil has more principles than you have !!!! YOU SICK M***ERF**KERS!!!!
I’ve been a member of the MadHatters for some time now, unfortunately I haven’t had the time to contribute either post-wise or comment-wise for some time! There HAS been a very good reason, and unfortunately I cannot make a comical post out of it.
For good personal reasons, I have a very invested interest in woman and child abuse. For the last somewhat weeks, I have desperately been trying to find help for a 5 year old boy.
I had almost exhausted every avenue in this country, until this evening … absolute desperation set in ….. our local “flying squad” (I take no responsibility for this – I take the liability of calling the “fifth amendment” here) were called …. within 20 minutes my little man was in safe hands …. his mother and father had been arrested, and procedures are in place …… GOD BLESS YOU MY LITTLE FRIEND!!!